Newbie needs help

I need to associate certain files to a program that I have made. It is a
texteditor  an I need to be able to click on a file, and the program starts.
I know how to do it manually, but I would like it to an option in the
program.  Like " Do you wish to associate *.nfo files to ..."  and so on

Can any one help

Jan

Re:Newbie needs help

You need to set the appropriate registry settings (see the registry for
examples of keys, there should be enough to choose from :) and adapt those
to you're liking) .

--

J.T. Wenting
jwent...@bigfoot.com

Dun Jab <d_ja...@hotmail.remove_This.dk> wrote in message

70tblh$hl...@dalen.get2net.dk...
>I need to associate certain files to a program that I have made. It is a
>texteditor  an I need to be able to click on a file, and the program
starts.
>I know how to do it manually, but I would like it to an option in the
>program.  Like " Do you wish to associate *.nfo files to ..."  and so on

>Can any one help

>Jan

Other Threads