_Quicky, What is the Form of the Parents control list

I need to access other components on a form, what is the properties to look
at.
ie the parent.componentlist.count
somthing like this.

I need to know how many components there are,
and then be able to hope to each Object and modify its properties as if I knew
its name.
I can do this in VB, Powbuilder and VC, but I caunt find the relevent control
property that contains the control array, and then the parent forms handle,
any clues or sample codes would be helpful

Regards

Re:_Quicky, What is the Form of the Parents control list

there's a sample code at:

http://www.chami.com/tips/delphi/012497D.html

jzj...@ibm.net (Jeff Jeffreys) wrote:
>I need to access other components on a form, what is the properties to look
>at.
>ie the parent.componentlist.count
>somthing like this.

Parent.Controls

However...  The parent is the containing window, which may not
necessarily be a form - if your control is on a panel, the panel will
be its Parent.

Fortunately, there's an easy way to get the form:
ValidParentForm(self)

--
To a man who only has Visual Basic, everything looks like a control array.

Other Threads