Short term assignment - So Connecticut

Black Diamond Software, Inc. is a product and consulting services firm
located in Ridgefield Connecticut. We have an immediate opening for  an
independent consultant for a 2+ month assignment.

Candidates for this positions MUST have the following qualifications:

2+ years developing client/server SQL-based applications in Delphi 2 or
later.
Good to excellent communications skills.
Located in the Metro NY including Westchester & Rockland counties, Southern
CT, or otherwise able to attend frequent meetings and deploy systems in
Stamford CT and Ridgefield CT.
Able to work at our offices in Ridgefield CT or provide a sufficient
development environment including NT 4.0, Delphi 3.x, and ReportBuilder
3.5, (MS SQL 6.5 a plus).

The following will be considered a plus:

Background in OO analysis and design and OO in general.
Experience in developing financial applications.
Work ODBC and x-base databases.

If you are interested, please send your resume and compensation
requirements to: j...@bds.com or fax to (203)431-1700.