HELP!!! Calling forms inside Delphi 2.0 OLE servers

I created an OLE server in Delphi and added a form.  When I call the
server to bring up the form I get an error that states an over read
address.  This occurs whether I call the server from VB or Delphi.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem or has seen this problem
please respond.
        Thanks
                Todd

Re:HELP!!! Calling forms inside Delphi 2.0 OLE servers

I created an OLE server in Delphi and added a form.  When I call the
server to bring up the form I get an error that states an over read
address.  This occurs whether I call the server from VB or Delphi.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem or has seen this problem
please respond.
        Thanks
                Todd

Other Threads