Rotate Text in Label for QR

I am using QuickReport 3.5 with Delphi 5 Enterprise edition. I found a
shareware label for Delphi that allows the text in the label to be rotated.
I would like a similiar label for reports, does anyone know of such a thing
exists?  Thanks.

Re:Rotate Text in Label for QR

Hi :)

Try TQRAngledLabel
http://www.qusoft.com/Download3.html

"Rhea Urusky" <rh...@beaverplastics.com> wrote in message

> I am using QuickReport 3.5 with Delphi 5 Enterprise edition. I found a
> shareware label for Delphi that allows the text in the label to be
rotated.
> I would like a similiar label for reports, does anyone know of such a
thing
> exists?  Thanks.

Re:Rotate Text in Label for QR

I tried it but I have Quick Report 3 and it is only for QR 1 and 2.  I
installed it anyway, but it didn't work.  Any others?

"bcb" <noem...@sorry.com> wrote in message

> Hi :)

> Try TQRAngledLabel
> http://www.qusoft.com/Download3.html

> "Rhea Urusky" <rh...@beaverplastics.com> wrote in message
> > I am using QuickReport 3.5 with Delphi 5 Enterprise edition. I found a
> > shareware label for Delphi that allows the text in the label to be
> rotated.
> > I would like a similiar label for reports, does anyone know of such a
> thing
> > exists?  Thanks.

Re:Rotate Text in Label for QR

Hi Rhea

Sorry I haven't spotted any other freeware :(

 Try searching the newsgroup archives

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=rotate+...
+delphi&sa=N&tab=wg

and also try
http://www.bitsoft.com/programming/products/qrrotate.asp?lang=en

Goodluck!

> I tried it but I have Quick Report 3 and it is only for QR 1 and 2.  I
> installed it anyway, but it didn't work.  Any others?

> "bcb" <noem...@sorry.com> wrote in message
> > Hi :)

> > Try TQRAngledLabel
> > http://www.qusoft.com/Download3.html

> > "Rhea Urusky" <rh...@beaverplastics.com> wrote in message
> > > I am using QuickReport 3.5 with Delphi 5 Enterprise edition. I found a
> > > shareware label for Delphi that allows the text in the label to be
> > rotated.
> > > I would like a similiar label for reports, does anyone know of such a
> > thing
> > > exists?  Thanks.

Other Threads