Enable/Disable DB Grid Cell Edits?

Hi,

Anyone know of any way of selectively allowing DBGrid cells to be toggled
between being editable, and not being editable?

I am using the grid, and don't want the primary key fields to be editable,
although they are displayed.

You can e-mail me at martinpl...@platt20.fsnet.co.uk if you have any
solutions.

Kind Regards,

Martin Platt.

Re:Enable/Disable DB Grid Cell Edits?

In <38f1dba2@dnews>, Martin Platt hastily scribbled:

> Anyone know of any way of selectively allowing DBGrid cells to be toggled
> between being editable, and not being editable?

> I am using the grid, and don't want the primary key fields to be editable,
> although they are displayed.

> You can e-mail me at martinpl...@platt20.fsnet.co.uk if you have any
> solutions.

TColumn.ReadOnly will do it for you on a per column basis.

Roger Morton
roger.mor...@dial.pipex.com

Re:Enable/Disable DB Grid Cell Edits?

Cheers, that will do.
Roger Morton <roger.mor...@nospamdial.pipex.com> wrote in message

> In <38f1dba2@dnews>, Martin Platt hastily scribbled:

> > Anyone know of any way of selectively allowing DBGrid cells to be
toggled
> > between being editable, and not being editable?

> > I am using the grid, and don't want the primary key fields to be
editable,
> > although they are displayed.

> > You can e-mail me at martinpl...@platt20.fsnet.co.uk if you have any
> > solutions.

> TColumn.ReadOnly will do it for you on a per column basis.

> Roger Morton
> roger.mor...@dial.pipex.com

Other Threads