TStringGrid.InplaceEditor and MouseUp event

Is there anyway to assign a mouse up event to the inplace editor of the
string grid (usually the mouse up event the grid itself has)?

Bruce

Re:TStringGrid.InplaceEditor and MouseUp event

Hello Bruce,

What do you mean by "assign a mouse up event to the inplace editor" ?

--
Andrei Fomine.
Add full-blown clipboard and drag-and-drop capabilities to any control with

"Bruce" <exnihilosys_nosp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is there anyway to assign a mouse up event to the inplace editor of the
> string grid (usually the mouse up event the grid itself has)?

> Bruce

Re:TStringGrid.InplaceEditor and MouseUp event

When the cell is in edit mode, the in place editor is instantiated. I wanted
to have a mouse up event assigned to just the editor. As it is, I was able
to create my own descendant class to do this. More work than I wanted, but
it works.

Bruce

"Quasidata" <quasidata AT quasidata DOT com> wrote in message

> Hello Bruce,

> What do you mean by "assign a mouse up event to the inplace editor" ?

> --
> Andrei Fomine.
> Add full-blown clipboard and drag-and-drop capabilities to any control
with
> Transfer@once.
> DbAltGrid allows multi-line layout and RTF text in a DBGrid descendant.
> http://www.quasidata.com/

> "Bruce" <exnihilosys_nosp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is there anyway to assign a mouse up event to the inplace editor of the
> > string grid (usually the mouse up event the grid itself has)?

> > Bruce

Other Threads