Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

What is the differance between Turbo Pascal 7, and the educational
version of Turbo Pascal 7?  I nead a quick reply for I want to get it in
a week or two.

--
Thanks:
LORD FOWL                            email: lordf...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Join the League Of DOS Lovers!

Long Live The XT!
Long Live Dos!
Down with Windows!

Re:Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

lordf...@fn1.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> What is the differance between Turbo Pascal 7, and the educational
> version of Turbo Pascal 7?  I nead a quick reply for I want to get it in
> a week or two.

AFAIK, no difference for the software.  The only difference that for the
educational version, you need to explicitly order the manuals if you need
ones, whereas for the non-educational you automatically get them.

--
-Eddy

ew4...@kestrel.fen.bris.ac.uk (Eddy) wrote:
>AFAIK, no difference for the software.  The only difference that for the
>educational version, you need to explicitly order the manuals if you need
>ones, whereas for the non-educational you automatically get them.

Wrong.  You're talking to an owner of the educational version who got
plenty of manuals with my educational copy of Turbo Pascal 7. (4 of
them to be precise).

See my previous reply on this topic as to the real difference between
the educational version and the regular version (the license
agreement).

Glenn Grotzinger.

Writer of TP tutorial:
Available at:
ftp:\\garbo.uwasa.fi\pc\turbopas\tptutr06.zip

Other Threads