Sending EMail from Delphi Applications

Is there any components which will allow me to compose and send email
messages from a Delphi Application?

Thanks, Mark.

Re:Sending EMail from Delphi Applications

Mark,

Our IDSMail component will let you send/receive E-mail via any mail
systems based on SMTP/POP3 (Internet mail), MAPI, Active Messaging
(Extended MAPI), VIM (Lotus), MHS (Novell), or Banyan VINES.  For
example, to send an Internet mail message with a file attachment, here
is all the code you would need:

public
      idsMail: Variant;

idsMail := CreateOLEObject('IDSMailInterface32.Server');
idsMail.ObjectKey := 'ABC123';
idsMail.MailSystem := IDSM_SYS_SMTP_POP;
idsMail.SMTPServer := 'myprovider.com';
idsMail.NewMessage;
idsMail.From := MyName <m...@mycompany.com>;
idsMail.AddRecipientTo ('Jim Smith <jsm...@example.com>');
idsMail.AddRecipientCc (' Mary Brown <m...@example.gov>');
idsMail.Subject := 'Meeting Agenda';
idsMail.Message := 'Here is the agenda for this weeks meeting';
idsMail.AddAttachment ('C:\MEETINGS\AGENDA.DOC');
idsMail.Send;

For more information on IDSMail, go to http://www.intuitive-data.com

--
Regards,

Eric June
Intuitive Data Solutions

--------- We Make OLE Servers Intuitive --------------
Eric June                     ej...@intuitive-data.com
Intuitive Data Solutions           fax: (408) 776-1267
Send/Rcv Email *EASILY* through SMTP/POP, VIM, MAPI,
MHS & VINES http://www.intuitive-data.com/idsmail.htm

Re:Sending EMail from Delphi Applications

Mark Schenkel <m...@alpinesoftware.com> schrieb am 27 Mar 1998 18:41:07
GMT:

>Is there any components which will allow me to compose and send email
>messages from a Delphi Application?

>Thanks, Mark.

Andy Hoerstemeier's free TCP/IP components include e-mail components
(with support for attachments).  You can find a link to his homepage
on my homepage...

hth
Mike
--
BetaSoft
http://www.postkasten.de/user/michael.justin/delphi.htm

Re:Sending EMail from Delphi Applications

Hi Mark

>Is there any components which will allow me to compose and send email
>messages from a Delphi Application?

Yes, you can use the SMTP Active X control from the Active X page .
BTW, the KarenSoft Web Browser (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi) has
inbuilt e-mail support using the POP/SMTP Active X controls.

>Thanks, Mark.

 Regards

 BTW, this e-mail is sent via the KarenSoft Web Browser 1.08,
 the first Malaysian Internet Web Browser

Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA aka C.H. Chee
KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd
e-mail : c...@karensoft.com

KarenSoft InfoPage  (http://www.karensoft.com)
Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch
Clipper...Clipper...Clipper (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper)
Delphi...Delphi...Delphi  (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi)
<Download the KarenSoft  Web Browser Version 1.05c>

Re:Sending EMail from Delphi Applications

On 27 Mar 1998 18:41:07 GMT, Mark Schenkel <m...@alpinesoftware.com>
wrote:

>Is there any components which will allow me to compose and send email
>messages from a Delphi Application?

Francois Piette has a full suite of Delphi internet components called
"ICS - Internet Component Suite". It's freeware, with full Delphi
source. No ActiveX or OLEAutomation overhead, just pure, fast Delphi!

Have a look at http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/

Marc

Marc Scheuner                                    marc.scheu...@berner.ch
Berner Versicherungen / ISV                       Tel ++41 31 / 384 5630
Sulgeneckstrasse 19                               Fax ++41 31 / 384 5490
CH-3001 Bern, Switzerland