Table full message with delphi-paradox

I am using delphi together with the paradox functionality included
in the desktop version. I get the table full message. Why ?

Is this a problem with the paradox functionality supplied with the
Delphi Desktop ?

Can it be solved by installing the full Paradox product?

Please Help!

Cobus Venter
jpven...@csir.co.za

Re:Table full message with delphi-paradox

Cobus Venter wrote:

> I am using delphi together with the paradox functionality included
> in the desktop version. I get the table full message. Why ?

There is no database access difference between DBD and "full" Paradox (they are
both using the BDE to access tables) You may want to check if You have a very big
number of fields in the table or a very high number of records etc. (I think the
DBD help has some info on current limits)

Also Your table could be corrupted, so maybe You try "restructure" and check "pack
Table" in the "restructure"-dialog in DBD.

If this doesn't help, please mail me some more details...

Thomas Schimming

Other Threads