Titan for Access/Btrieve

Titan with Delphi 4 and Access or Btrieve
Any comments... good? bad?
Ive tried it several times but always get compatibility problems with
infopwer or service packs.
The problems of BDE Access transactions and spped make me consider it.
regards,
Graham

Re:Titan for Access/Btrieve

Look at Diamond Access and Diamond ADO.

http://members.xoom.com/islamov/diamond/
http://members.xoom.com/islamov/diamondado/

Best products with or without consideration for cost in my opinion.

David Malphrus

Graham Tree wrote in message <7a1sk6$p...@forums.borland.com>...
>Titan with Delphi 4 and Access or Btrieve
>Any comments... good? bad?
>Ive tried it several times but always get compatibility problems with
>infopwer or service packs.
>The problems of BDE Access transactions and spped make me consider
it.
>regards,
>Graham

Re:Titan for Access/Btrieve

Graham Tree wrote:
> Titan with Delphi 4 and Access or Btrieve
> Any comments... good? bad?
> Ive tried it several times but always get compatibility problems with
> infopwer or service packs.
> The problems of BDE Access transactions and spped make me consider it.
> regards,
> Graham

 Considered ODBCExpress?
http://odbcexpress.com

Kim Moody

Datasoft, Division of Datatec

ODBCExpress
  Web Site at http://www.odbcexpress.com
  News Group at news://news.datasoft.co.za/datasoft.odbcexpress
GhostFill at http://www.ghostfill.com
Datasoft at http://www.datasoft.co.za
Datatec at http://www.datatec.co.za

Re:Titan for Access/Btrieve

Hi Kim!
I use Titan Access 97 from www.reggatta.com, it's
perfect for me and very easy, try it..

/Johan (in SWEDEN)

Kim Moody skrev i meddelandet <36C7D6E2.A8C79...@datasoft.co.za>...

>Graham Tree wrote:

>> Titan with Delphi 4 and Access or Btrieve
>> Any comments... good? bad?
>> Ive tried it several times but always get compatibility problems with
>> infopwer or service packs.
>> The problems of BDE Access transactions and spped make me consider it.
>> regards,
>> Graham

> Considered ODBCExpress?
>http://odbcexpress.com

>Kim Moody

>Datasoft, Division of Datatec

>ODBCExpress
>  Web Site at http://www.odbcexpress.com
>  News Group at news://news.datasoft.co.za/datasoft.odbcexpress
>GhostFill at http://www.ghostfill.com
>Datasoft at http://www.datasoft.co.za
>Datatec at http://www.datatec.co.za

Other Threads