How to register my DLL?

Hi I need to know how to register in one machine my own DLL?

Thanks,

Antonio

Re:How to register my DLL?

Antonio,
  what do you mean by registering your DLL?  Is it an automation (COM)
object?
  Regular (non-COM) DLL's are located by path, not registration.  It needs
to be in either your calling ap's directory, the Windows directory, the
Windows/System directory, or a directory in your PATH statement if you want
Windows to find it automatically for you when called.
  COM objects can be registered using the DOS command regsvr32, or in Delphi
after compiling using the Run | Register ActiveX Server menu item.
-Howard

Antonio <anto...@gmsourcefl.com> wrote in message

> Hi I need to know how to register in one machine my own DLL?

> Thanks,

> Antonio

Other Threads