Need Help with TreeView Images

I have a TreeView that I am limiting to Only 2 Levels.  I want the parent
level to display one image and the child level to display another image.  This
part I have working fine using the ImageList and setting the ImageIndex
property when loading the TreeView.  The problem I am having is when one of
the items from the child level has the focus (or is selected) it displays the
image from the parent level.   How can I stop this?

Re:Need Help with TreeView Images

You can use the selectedindex of the treenode to set the icon.

Other Threads