Help: DBMemo in character-field (not Memo-field)

Hello,
I have a problem with a normal character field and a DBMemo
the DBMemo doesn't work well because i can't
change the contents, any data i had typed in disappears as i exit the
control.
Is there something wrong or can't i use a DBMemo on a normal field (for editing
that is)?
If it can't be done wirh a DBMemo is there an other control wich i can use (with
wordwrap)?

Thanks in advance,
Ron
rwi...@worldonline.nl

Re:Help: DBMemo in character-field (not Memo-field)

|>Hello,
|>I have a problem with a normal character field and a DBMemo
|>the DBMemo doesn't work well because i can't
|>change the contents, any data i had typed in disappears as i exit the
|>control.
|>Is there something wrong or can't i use a DBMemo on a normal field (for
|> editing
|>that is)?
|>If it can't be done wirh a DBMemo is there an other control wich i can use
|> (with
|>wordwrap)?
|>
|>Thanks in advance,
|>Ron
|>rwi...@worldonline.nl

I think you can only use the dbmemo on a memo field. Just use the regular
tmemo and then replace the field with the contents of tmemo.

Other Threads