How to Get GridHeight and GridWidth of TDBGrid?

Can anybody shed a light on my above question? Thank you!

Re:How to Get GridHeight and GridWidth of TDBGrid?

DbGrid1.Height := 100;
DbGrid1.Width := 100;

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:How to Get GridHeight and GridWidth of TDBGrid?

I actually looked for cell dimension data. I had them through typecast
TDrawGrid. Thank you for your quick response as always.