Read mailboxes on exchange server

Hello,
I'm trying to read all mailboxes on an exchange server. I can get all users through ldap, but haven't been able to read all private information stores. It should be possible to do it using pure mapi, the edk, or ADO. If anyone can help me on this problem, please do.
Thanks.

Re:Read mailboxes on exchange server

Take a look at CDO, this should help you do this.

Edwin

"Lieven Keersmaekers" <lieven.keersmaek...@argenta.be> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I'm trying to read all mailboxes on an exchange server. I can get all

users through ldap, but haven't been able to read all private information
stores. It should be possible to do it using pure mapi, the edk, or ADO. If
anyone can help me on this problem, please do.
> Thanks.

Other Threads