Newbie question: login form while trying to get access to database

Hi,

I'm designing my first desktop database application in Delphi. I'm using a
DBGRID and an MS-Access database.
I managed to display the data of an MS-Access table in the DBGRID, but I'm
requested to enter a username and a password (a single return is sufficient
though).
My question is: how can I get rid of the username/password login form?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

Re:Newbie question: login form while trying to get access to database

Use a TDatabase Control. Connect this to your Access database. Set the
LoginPromp property to False.
Connect your TTable to the TDatabase.

Mike

"Erik Boerstoel" <e...@boerstoel1.myweb.nl> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I'm designing my first desktop database application in Delphi. I'm using a
> DBGRID and an MS-Access database.
> I managed to display the data of an MS-Access table in the DBGRID, but I'm
> requested to enter a username and a password (a single return is
sufficient
> though).
> My question is: how can I get rid of the username/password login form?

> Thanks in advance,

> Erik

Other Threads