Access Violation On Preview of QR3.03

Hi Everyone,
There are manny question on this site about the access violation with QR,
But could not find the one matching my case.

Tools : Delphi C/s 4, Quick rep 3.0.3,
OS: Win NT/Win98

I have designed some simple reports in quickreport, which used the TQuery
fields, This quickreport component is in a seperate form, just for the
report and nothing else in there
After previewing quickreport when i close the quick report i get access
violation in QRPT40.BPL.

And the next time i go in, for preview, i do not get a preview, but a
message saying QRStandardPreview already exists.

Where i need to call the preview, i create the form and call the preview and
finally free the form
the uses clause has the follwing apart from all others

QRPrntr,QuickRpt,Qrctrls;

try
    begin
         ReflagReportFrm :=  TReflagReportFrm.Create(owner);
         ReflagReportFrm.QuickRep1.Preview;
     end
finally
    begin
         ReflagReportFrm.Free;
     end;

Please Help !!!

Darshak Shah

Re:Access Violation On Preview of QR3.03

Hi!

> Hi Everyone,
> There are manny question on this site about the access violation with QR,
> But could not find the one matching my case.

> Tools : Delphi C/s 4, Quick rep 3.0.3,
> OS: Win NT/Win98

> I have designed some simple reports in quickreport, which used the TQuery
> fields, This quickreport component is in a seperate form, just for the
> report and nothing else in there
> After previewing quickreport when i close the quick report i get access
> violation in QRPT40.BPL.

> And the next time i go in, for preview, i do not get a preview, but a
> message saying QRStandardPreview already exists.

See the posting in reply to "TQRStandardPreview Problems" three entries
below...

lG, Peter

Other Threads