NEED HELP WITH DELPHI 4 APP UNDER WINDOWS NT

HI,
       I desperately need help with the following:

       I am using Delphi 4 to create a desktop application using
       Interbase 5 and Crystal report. The application runs fine under

       Windows 95 and 98 after having installed it using installshield
       professional. The problem I am having is when I
       install the app under Windows NT 4.0 workstation
       (service pack 4). I want the application to be installed
       by the windows ADMINISTRATOR user but want it
       to be available for use by all users on the PC. All users
       will be using the same local database and registry entries
       which reside in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. The problem
       I am having is that when I install the app as ADMINISTRATOR
       and then try to run it as a different (non-administrator) user,

       I get errors when the app tries to write to the registry and
       when I try to preview my reports. (I am using the interbase
       ODBC drivers for connecting to Crystal report). What steps
       do I need to take to ensure that I can run this app as a
       user other than the ADMINISTRATOR. Any help would
       be greatly appreciated. Thanks........