Help - D5 IDE Customize Help system

Hi (or should I say HELP!)
Anyone know of a *simple* explanation of how the 'customize' system
works?
I know theres a simple help within that and HCW.hlp is the help for the
help system, but
my IDE help system is obviously feeling a bit sick and I dont see why I
should have to spend hours becoming a help system guru!
All I need is something in between the IDE help help and HCW.help.
Thanks
Chris

Re:Help - D5 IDE Customize Help system

OK - have sorted it thanks. I still think the help on 'help customise'
sucks!

"Chris Lock" <chris.l...@kentdesigns.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi (or should I say HELP!)
> Anyone know of a *simple* explanation of how the 'customize' system
> works?
> I know theres a simple help within that and HCW.hlp is the help for
the
> help system, but
> my IDE help system is obviously feeling a bit sick and I dont see why
> should have to spend hours becoming a help system guru!
> All I need is something in between the IDE help help and HCW.help.
> Thanks
> Chris

Other Threads