disabling QR report saving

I use the preview() function to view a report. I want to create a function
that doesn't allow saving for demo users. Any nice way to do this than
entering the source code of qrprev.pas? Or is there any way of accessing
this preview form object during run time?

Sincerely,
Morten Bergman
Marbase Trading
www.marbase.com

Re:disabling QR report saving

Create a custom preview using the QRPreview coomponent.

First, create a new form and drop the QRPreview component. Then add the
buttons you need for the preview window. In this way, you will not add a
button for saving the report.

"Morten" <mor...@vt.edu> ???g??l news:3abb5f8b_1@dnews...

> I use the preview() function to view a report. I want to create a function
> that doesn't allow saving for demo users. Any nice way to do this than
> entering the source code of qrprev.pas? Or is there any way of accessing
> this preview form object during run time?

> Sincerely,
> Morten Bergman
> Marbase Trading
> www.marbase.com