Paradox tables in temporary directory

My app creates temporary Paradox tables in temporary directories, and I
attempt to clean up before my app closes. The Paradox files are removed, but
the directories remain.

Could this be an issue with the Session somehow keeping the directory from
being removed?

tia
John Gerlach

Re:Paradox tables in temporary directory

This is a BDE issue and AFAIK no one has found a solution.

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:29:07 -0600, "John Gerlach"

--
Bill (TeamB)