Strange, Strange TToolButton Problem!!!!

We have one user who is running WinNT. We have approximately 20 ttoolbuttons
on a ttoolbar. We added fly-by hint help for each toolbar that displays in a
fly-by hint plus on a status bar. I accomplish this by uses the pipe
'|'character.

The user says that for the first 5 ttoolbuttons the fly-by help matches,
however, for the 6th through the 20th ttoolbar buttons the fly-by help
displays the next ttoolbutton's fly-by help. For example, the Print button
is the 6th toolbutton and the Copy is the 7th. When the user puts the mouse
over the Print button, the fly-by help says "Copy" and not "Print".

I have tried to duplicate this error on Win95, Win98, WinNT, Win2K in house
and could not. We also have hundreds of other users on differents OSs and
noone has ever mentioned this problem.

Another thing which is weird is he is experiencing the problem with our 3.3
release.When he attempts to use our 3.1 release which uses the TToolBar and
TToolButtons (all the exact same code), it works fine. I use Delphi 5 for
both 3.1 and 3.3 releases.

Any ideas on what to try? I don't have his service package version for NT. I
also am waiting to hear which comctrl32.dll he is using. What version does
he need in order for the TToolBar/TToolButton to work properly for WinNT?

Thanks.

Steve

Re:Strange, Strange TToolButton Problem!!!!

Forget about it. Stupid user.

Steve Pietrek <stevepiet...@vanguardsolutions.com> schrieb in im
Newsbeitrag: 3b4c9767_1@dnews...

> Forget about it. Stupid user.