Server Error while registering Interbase Server 6.0

Dear folks,

i am trying to register an Interbase Server 6.0 for Windows at the
borland server but i ever got the following error after pressing the
button "register interbase 6.0":

Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.
Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

I need a registration id and key to use the Interbase 6.0 Server.

Thanks for any help...

Stefan Haeber

Re:Server Error while registering Interbase Server 6.0

Stefan Haeber wrote:

> Dear folks,

> i am trying to register an Interbase Server 6.0 for Windows at the
> borland server but i ever got the following error after pressing the
> button "register interbase 6.0":

> Server Error
> This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
> fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.
> Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's
> error log.

> I need a registration id and key to use the Interbase 6.0 Server.

If you did not purchase a Server Activation license, you can use the
evaluation license which is good for 90-days. Just enter "eval" when you
are prompted for a certificate key and id.

Ben
--
InterBase Technical Support
Borland Software Corp.