DBText won't change color!

I have a DBText component sitting on top of a tpagecontrol and set to
the front, so it shows up regardless of which ttabsheet is selected. The
problem is, it always shows up as black, even though I've set its fonts
color to Blue....suggestions/fixes appreciated!

Brent

Re:DBText won't change color!

Brent DeShazer <mat...@idir.net> wrote:
>I have a DBText component sitting on top of a tpagecontrol and set to
>the front, so it shows up regardless of which ttabsheet is selected. The
>problem is, it always shows up as black, even though I've set its fonts
>color to Blue....suggestions/fixes appreciated!
>Brent

Well.. Try this on that forms  Show event..

 yourcomponentname.font.color:= clblue;

Jack Forehand R.Ph.

Other Threads