Looking for ShlObj.pas from Delphi 3.01 / 3.02 + sources/tips for SHell Namespace

[I'm looking for someone having Delphi 3.01 / 3.02 to get the new version of
ShlObj.pas]
[I'm also looking for sources and/or tips to program the Shell Namespace in
Delphi]

I think there is a mistake in the declaration of GetIconLocation in Delphi
3.00 :

    function GetIconLocation(uFlags: UINT; szIconFile: PAnsiChar; cchMax:
UINT;
      out piIndex: Integer; out pwFlags: UINT): HResult; stdcall;

(lack an "out" before"szIconFile", but it still doesn't work !).

Could anyone send me the new shlobj.pas from Delphi 3.01 / 3.02 (in Delphi
3/Sources/Win/Rtl/shlobj.pas) (hoping it's corrected) ??

Thanks

And if someone knows how to program a shell namespace extension, I would
greatly appreciate any sources and/or tips....

Bye

Herv
evs...@hol.fr
ICQ : 2646282