BUG in Delphi 2.0 !

WinAPI function exitwindowsex(ewx_force,0) does not work. It only logs
off the computer and provides a log in windows. Then all the system tray
icons disappear and when
I shut down in normal way it hangs the system. Is it a bug ? Anybody had
the same problem. Please tell me if you have any idea.

cheers
sreekant

Re:BUG in Delphi 2.0 !

Sreekant Kodela [mailto:s...@skodela.freeserve.co.uk] decided it was an
auspicious moment for:

>WinAPI function exitwindowsex(ewx_force,0) does not work. It only logs
>off the computer and provides a log in windows. Then all the system tray
>icons disappear and when
>I shut down in normal way it hangs the system. Is it a bug ? Anybody had
>the same problem. Please tell me if you have any idea.

Try asking in a comp.lang.pascal.delphi.* group - ISTM that
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc is probably the best place.

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Re:BUG in Delphi 2.0 !

i have the solutions to all the problems!
go to my site, with interactive help desk, and all kinds of help and tutorials
on all programming languages
http://members.aol.com/hey420420/

Other Threads