Killing a process

How do I kill a process?

I'm controlling another program, (hidden), using ActiveX with RemoteProg :=
CreateOleObject(.... I normally close this program using some thing like
"RemoteProg.Quit" wich works fine.

When I receive WMQueryEndSession or WmEndSession I get an error message when
I use the Quit command. If I don't close the program I get the error message
that the program is not responding when Windows i shutting down.

If I use RemoteProg := unassigned, the same thing happens.

Hope someone can help me.

Peter Vrist
p...@npt.dk

Re:Killing a process

"Peter Vrist" <p...@npt.dk> wrote in message

> How do I kill a process?

> I'm controlling another program, (hidden), using ActiveX with RemoteProg
:=
> CreateOleObject(.... I normally close this program using some thing like
> "RemoteProg.Quit" wich works fine.

> When I receive WMQueryEndSession or WmEndSession I get an error message
when
> I use the Quit command. If I don't close the program I get the error
message
> that the program is not responding when Windows i shutting down.

Well, I guess when you receive those messages you shouldn't try to close the
other app. It will be closed anyway, right?

Other Threads