MSACESS AND CACHED UPDATES

CachedUpdates return error on blank fields (not requerides)  there are
one big bug !
Second, FindWindowEx not accept NULL parameter:'Invalid Variant
Convertion Error'

Re:MSACESS AND CACHED UPDATES

If you are expecting an answer you need to include a question and a much
more detailed explanation of what is happening including sample code, what
database you are using and the versions of Delphi and the BDE you are using.

--
Bill Todd