Indy 8 thread manager for clients not just indy server

I installed Indy 8 and am impressed.  However why does indy's thread
manager only work for indy server components, not client ones?

I want to have a  client app with multiple http requests (about 5-6 at a
time out of a total of 20) pulling info down to the client.  What's the
best way to do this - using the Indy way?

--
-Andy Bulka

P.S. Managing the threads and the timeouts and the maximum of n threads at
a time is difficult, that's why I was hoping an Indy thread manager might
help me.