Download BP 7.0

Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo Pascal!)"

I need this because DPMI.
I can't use the Dos PRotected Mode with Turbo Pascal.
I have a downloaded program (GrafX). This program require BP7 (not
TP7). It stop every time with this error: Winapi not foud...

I have another pascal source, that require BP7.

I have TurboC also, which can use DPMI, but HOW????

Thanks for answers

Albert

Re:Download BP 7.0

In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0101081118590.29589-100000@ural2>, Dobos Bence wrote:
>Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo Pascal!)"

You can't, it is not free yet.

Re:Download BP 7.0

Marco van de Voort <mar...@toad.stack.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
slrn95j9p4.2ai.mar...@toad.stack.nl...

> In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0101081118590.29589-100000@ural2>, Dobos Bence
wrote:
> >Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo
Pascal!)"

> You can't, it is not free yet.

Use FPC instead.

Jan Bruns

Re:Download BP 7.0

>slrn95j9p4.2ai.mar...@toad.stack.nl...
>> In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0101081118590.29589-100000@ural2>, Dobos Bence
>wrote:
>> >Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo
>Pascal!)"

>> You can't, it is not free yet.
>Use FPC instead.

That's my line :-)