FREE UTILITY - USEFUL GLYP #1

RO> From: Roy Crossfield <r...@qmap.demon.co.uk>
RO> Subject: FREE UTILITY - USEFUL GLYPH VIEWER
RO> I've been looking for a useful glyph viewer for ages now and have
RO> found one, so I decided to write my own  -  and of course share i
RO> you guys.

Real nice. I think it would have been even better to just post the
description, and then email those who asked for it. This is not a
binaries group, people pay real money for the bandwith you waste with
your large posting. Remember, many people have an 'all or nothing'
account, and won't be able to say no to your particular posting.

--
Mr. HillBilly (eiv...@infolink.no)
Programmers BBS kj?rer kurs i grafikkprogrammering! B?de C og Pascal!

The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way which one's Pink?
                                  - 'Have a cigar'
HyperSoft HyperReader 0.9