Always On Top Window...NOT!!!

I pop up a modeless dialog box in my application which contains the
fsStayOnTop property.  The dialog stys on top of my application's main
form( an easy one to do), but does not stay on top of any model dialog
boxes belonging to the application or on top of any applications to
which I ALT-TAB.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks.

Re:Always On Top Window...NOT!!!

softw...@betzlabs.com wrote:
>I pop up a modeless dialog box in my application which contains the
>fsStayOnTop property.  The dialog stys on top of my application's main
>form( an easy one to do), but does not stay on top of any model dialog
>boxes belonging to the application or on top of any applications to
>which I ALT-TAB.
>Can anyone help me with this problem?
>Thanks.

Application.RestoreTopMosts;