QCard Component Needed

Does anyone know of a QCard component native to Delphi?   QCards are the
child, stay on top mini-help dialogs which can be moved or closed and are only
focused when you mouse down on them else, the parent window is always focused.
See Quicken for an example.

TIA,  Jamie

Re:QCard Component Needed

72420.1...@compuserve.com (Jamie) wrote:
>Does anyone know of a QCard component native to Delphi?   QCards are the
>child, stay on top mini-help dialogs which can be moved or closed and are only
>focused when you mouse down on them else, the parent window is always focused.
>See Quicken for an example.
>TIA,  Jamie

I don't have Quicken, and I call them cue cards, but the way I've seen
them implemented is in as a standard help file using a secondary
window. Just make the contents topic popup the secondary window and
close itself. I have a MS Word template that does this nicely...
e-mail me if you want it.

-Tony Lownds (lown0...@maroon.tc.umn.edu)

lown0...@maroon.tc.umn.edu (Tony Lownds) wrote:
>I don't have Quicken, and I call them cue cards, but the way I've seen
>them implemented is in as a standard help file using a secondary
>window. Just make the contents topic popup the secondary window and
>close itself. I have a MS Word template that does this nicely...
>e-mail me if you want it.

>-Tony Lownds (lown0...@maroon.tc.umn.edu)

I'd be interested in seeing it as well.

Thanks -- John