How can I move DELPHI32.DCT from BIN to another location?

I need to move DELPHI32 to another location because I can't share my
personal settings with my sister's personal settings

Re:How can I move DELPHI32.DCT from BIN to another location?

Well just move the file, and update the registoy.
    Though this could be very painful process.

David Almeida wrote:
> I need to move DELPHI32 to another location because I can't share my
> personal settings with my sister's personal settings

Other Threads