External File stream included in .EXE file?

Greetings,

I have a program that reads an external .WAV file during run time and plays
the file. The lines I use are as follows:

  TFileStream *ClickFile = new TFileStream("click.wav", fmOpenRead);
  BYTE        *Clickmem   = new BYTE[ClickFile->Size + 1];

  ClickFile->Read(Clickmem, ClickFile->Size);

Is there a way to include the sound in the .EXE program itself so when I
distribute the program I will not have to distribute the .WAV file as well?

Thanks for help

Kamil

Re:External File stream included in .EXE file?

Kamil Dursun,

Isn't TFileStream specific to Borland Builder? If so then you need to
be asking your questions in one of the CPPBUILDER sections.
CPPBUILDER.LANGUAGE.CPP probably.

Borland newsgroups are described at:
http://info.borland.com/newsgroups

Guidelines:
http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Etiquette:
http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/netiquette.html

--
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Team Thai Kingdom

Re:External File stream included in .EXE file?

Thanks.

"Andrue Cope" <not.a.va...@email.address.sorry> wrote in message

> Kamil Dursun,

> Isn't TFileStream specific to Borland Builder? If so then you need to
> be asking your questions in one of the CPPBUILDER sections.
> CPPBUILDER.LANGUAGE.CPP probably.

> Borland newsgroups are described at:
> http://info.borland.com/newsgroups

> Guidelines: