PrinterSetupDialog does not change printer at all

 I have put a PrinterSetupDialog on my main page but it does not do
anything. The only way is via Start-Settings-Printers or My Computer-
ControlPanel-Printers etc. What have I done wrong? It seems such a
simple component to use. I need to change paper sizes for specific
reports.

--
Thanks
Alan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:PrinterSetupDialog does not change printer at all

In article <7p1opv$9q...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Alan White <white...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>  I have put a PrinterSetupDialog on my main page but it does not do
> anything. The only way is via Start-Settings-Printers or My Computer-
> ControlPanel-Printers etc. What have I done wrong? It seems such a
> simple component to use. I need to change paper sizes for specific
> reports.

> --
> Thanks
> Alan

Thanks
Alan

Hasnt anybody got any advice??

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:PrinterSetupDialog does not change printer at all

In article <7p1opv$9q...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Alan White <white...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>  I have put a PrinterSetupDialog on my main page but it does not do
> anything. The only way is via Start-Settings-Printers or My Computer-
> ControlPanel-Printers etc. What have I done wrong? It seems such a
> simple component to use. I need to change paper sizes for specific
> reports.

> --
> Thanks
> Alan