How to obtain BDE's API information

I need to get informations about API functions to pass directly to BDE
(for example using the Table.CheckOpen method)

Thank in Advance.
pf...@tin.it

Re:How to obtain BDE's API information

See the BDE32.hlp file in your BDE directory...

--
Martijn Tonies

<- remove some characters from my email adress to reply ->
m.ton...@somecharacters.upscene.demon.nl
http://www.upscene.demon.nl

Roberto Carta heeft geschreven in bericht <7e24e8$8c...@nslave1.tin.it>...

Roberto Carta (pf...@tin.it) wrote:

: I need to get informations about API functions to pass directly to BDE
: (for example using the Table.CheckOpen method)

There's a lot of help and examples at the borland.com website.
You should be able to navigate there from
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/

If still in print, there's also an excellent book which I believe
was called "Delphi 2 Developer's Guide" by Blue, Kester, Lief,
and Scott.
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net

Roberto Carta wrote in message <7e24e8$8c...@nslave1.tin.it>...
>I need to get informations about API functions to pass directly to BDE
>(for example using the Table.CheckOpen method)

Have you checked the BDE API help file? (It should be on your Start |
Programs | Borland Delphi xx menu.)

Re:How to obtain BDE's API information

>I need to get informations about API functions to pass directly to BDE
>(for example using the Table.CheckOpen method)

If you have WordPerfect installed, you might find the BDE32.HLP file located as
"C:\Corel\Suite8\Shared\IDAPI\BDE32.HLP"

Other Threads