Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide problem

Whenever I leave an application I have created in Delphi 3 I get an error:

Project work.exe raised exception class EInvalidOperation with message 'Cannot
change Visible in OnShow or OnHide'. Process stopped.

I am not actually running any code at all in OnShow or OnHide, so I have no
idea where this error is coming from. Does anyone have any idea what may be
causing it and how I can stop it ?!?

Thanks

Jay

Re:Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide problem

Can't do it in OnCreate either...

--
J?rgen Aase
Oslo