PDF-filter for QR, WITH STANDARD QR CONTROLS?

The subject says it all.

I have a huge collection of reports, some of them very dynamic built at
runtime, and haven't got time to change the standard qr-controls to
something else.

Do such a thing exists?

Re:PDF-filter for QR, WITH STANDARD QR CONTROLS?

Perhaps you know about PsQRFilters and that it uses derived (100%
compatible) versions of the standard QR controls. I just wanted to make sure
you also know that PsQRFilters comes with a completely automated (you just
need to provide your project folder) conversion utility that does the switch
in seconds - it modifies pas, dfm and the uses list. All you'd need to do
after that is recompile your project.

Hope that helps.

--
Girish Patil
Pragnaan Software

try wPDF (www.wptools.com)

--
Nicchi Roberto
MASTER INFORMATICA

Re:PDF-filter for QR, WITH STANDARD QR CONTROLS?

> try wPDF (www.wptools.com)

I got the impression that this is not for filtering QuickReports, but for
building complete reports?

"Ottar" <noyouc...@have.it> wrote in news:3caed478$1_2@dnews:

>> try wPDF (www.wptools.com)

> I got the impression that this is not for filtering QuickReports, but for
> building complete reports?

with wPDF you can convert a canvas/metafile to PDF format.
I use it with Quickreport and works very well. It works also with
fastreport.

--
Nicchi Roberto
MASTER INFORMATICA