Need Help with Problem in Using Delphi 5's ADO Stored Procedure Component

Hi, I have a very wierd problem regarding the use of Delphi 5's ADO Stored
Procedure component.  When I set the Stored procedure component (this stored
procedure component is pointing to the MSSQL 7 stored procedure code below)
to active, it produces the following error "Insert Error:  Column name or
number of supplied values does not match table definition".  The wierd thing
was that if I use Delphi 5's stardard Stored Procedure component, it works!

Also, I am using SQLOLEDB as the Provider in the ConnectionString property
of the ADO Stored Procedure component.

Can someone help with this problem?

Please advise.

Thank you.