CGM Files

Hi folks !

Using Delphi 5 Enterprise
I need to create a image on Canvas, and save it as a ".CGM" file.
Obviously I need to open (read) this file as well !!

Thanks for any help you can give me !!!

Mauricio

Re:CGM Files

What is a cgm file?

Re:CGM Files

Computer Graphics Metafile

Wow! That's an old format, I haven't seen that in years!

"Stuart Urquhart" <Stuarttechnolog...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> What is a cgm file?

Re:CGM Files

In article <8ff883$4...@bornews.borland.com>, supo...@inprise.com.br
says...

> Using Delphi 5 Enterprise
> I need to create a image on Canvas, and save it as a ".CGM" file.
> Obviously I need to open (read) this file as well !!

Computer Graphic Metafile is an old standard with limited functionalities
(no fountain fill for example). Moreover this standard was not as
"standard" as is should: the same image will be displayed with different
line width in different software.

If you can, use WMF or EMF.

Jean-Pierre Martel, editor
The dBASE Developers Bulletin