Delphi 1.0 DBGrid Bug?

I'm using a DBGrid, where Item Description is a calculated field
based on a Item Code. When browsing everything works fine, the
calculated fields on grid are properly displayed. Item codes can be
changed two ways; Doubleclik on Grid open a select window, then on Ok
assigns new value to grid field, this works fine; the second way is
editing Item codes directly on grid. This does not work ok, OnCalc
is called when starting Edit and when Enter Key is finish, but grid
does not refresh ok, it only refreshes when I move cursor over the
calculated fields, not calling OnCalcFields by this time.
The way I workaround is getting the Entered Text trough onSetText and
after validating the entry assign the value to the Grid Field, and
DBGrid.Repaint.
Is this a DBGrid Bug, or am I missing something. I'm using Delphi 1.0
and I checked with MASTAPP Sample, and when entering direct values to
the grid it doesn't display the calculated fields either.

I'd apreciate a lot someone could point me the way to solve this another
way than getting text trough onSetText.

-----------------
When Running MASTAPP from \delphi\demos\db\mastapp when selecting a
item in the invoice form from the pickup windows, everything works
fine, if inputing a valid item code directly into grid, the description
is now imediatly displayed, BUT if you have another window and drag it
over the grid the thing start to appear, meaning there is a trouble
or with DBgrid or DataSource or with the interaction between both.
I'm overpassing this like I described on first post, but I guess this
is not the solution.

I'm starting a big project, and I'd realy need some help on this.
I'm using Delphi 1.0, running on Win95 (The project will be installed
on 16 bit workstations either).

--
| Jorge Roque Matias | Voice    : +351 33 900104/900169             |