lpt(x) selection

can anyone help me with a way to send the output to lpt2 using a
"writeln(lst,'some text') type of statement?
thanks in advance if you can help.

Re:lpt(x) selection

John Rybak wrote:

> can anyone help me with a way to send the output to lpt2 using a
> "writeln(lst,'some text') type of statement?

page "FAQ", article "LPT2 printing".

--
Franz Glaser, Glasau 3, A-4191 Vorderweissenbach Austria ++43-7219-7035
Muehlviertler Elektronik Glaser. Industrial control and instrumentation

Re:lpt(x) selection

>can anyone help me with a way to send the output to lpt2 using a

Yes, you can access the printer port as a normal file, i.e.
var pfile:file; {or can be text as well}

assign(pfile,'lpt2');
reset(pfile,1);
blocwrite(pfile,data,count);
and so on.