Restricting number of records returning

I would like to know if it's possible to restrict the number of the records
return at one time. With the property MaxRecord, for exemple maxrecords=100,
it returns only the 100 records. But how could  I get the next  records ?
Thank you.

Re:Restricting number of records returning

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:51:48 +0200, "Hugo" <avenir....@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

>I would like to know if it's possible to restrict the number of the records
>return at one time. With the property MaxRecord, for exemple maxrecords=100,
>it returns only the 100 records. But how could  I get the next  records ?

You cannot. That is not what MAX ROWS is for. For more information see
the BDE Administrator help.

The best way to do what you want is to use a ClientDataSet and
DataSetProvider and set the ClientDataSet's PacketRecord property.

--
Bill (TeamB)