SQL function sum does not work with ADO/PostgreSQL

I am using the following SQL command:
'select sum( pacons_quant_consumo ) as soma_consumo from paciente_consumo'
and ADO return only null values, this command work fine with BDE.
Does anybody now whats going on?

Rafael dos Santos

Re:SQL function sum does not work with ADO/PostgreSQL

Clnica Cardiolgyca C. Costantini <clini...@clinicaconstatini.com.br>
schreef in berichtnieuws 3ba741f2_2@dnews...
> I am using the following SQL command:
> 'select sum( pacons_quant_consumo ) as soma_consumo from paciente_consumo'
> and ADO return only null values, this command work fine with BDE.
> Does anybody now whats going on?

To me this seems perfectly correct (I do the same thing, with shorter
names). Can you give more info?

Floep

Other Threads