Problem on shortcut key for TMainMenu

I am using TCoolBar with the combination of TMenuBar instead of TMainMenu.
This TMenuBar is downloaded from the Net. Please find the attachment from
"borland.public.attachments" newsgroups.

This combination is to form a Cool Menu instead of old style menu, it is
just like the Delphi's Menu Bar. It has a vertical line in from of the first
menu. I have put the shortcut key on the menu, and set the KeyPreview for
that form. But, when I run it, the shortcut key can't work. Any solution to
go about it. Thanks.

Regards,
Wilson

Re:Problem on shortcut key for TMainMenu

Hi Wilson,

I got the same problem and to bypass it, someone suggested me to create an
action list an put the shortcut keys on it.  It worked just fine !

Good luck,
Pierre

Wilson Hew a crit:

> I am using TCoolBar with the combination of TMenuBar instead of TMainMenu.
> This TMenuBar is downloaded from the Net. Please find the attachment from
> "borland.public.attachments" newsgroups.

> This combination is to form a Cool Menu instead of old style menu, it is
> just like the Delphi's Menu Bar. It has a vertical line in from of the first
> menu. I have put the shortcut key on the menu, and set the KeyPreview for
> that form. But, when I run it, the shortcut key can't work. Any solution to
> go about it. Thanks.

> Regards,
> Wilson

Other Threads