I need to get IP address from PPP adapter

Hi,

I have a program that does automatic Dialup to Internet, and I need to
get IP Address from PPP adapter after connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re:I need to get IP address from PPP adapter

> I have a program that does automatic Dialup to Internet, and I need to
> get IP Address from PPP adapter after connection.

> Any ideas?

Get RasDial from my website. In included RAS.PAS unit, you'll find a
function which returns the IP address for the PPP connection. As full
source code is provided, you can even understand how it works ! Download
from http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

--

francois.pie...@pophost.eunet.be
The freeware Internet Component Suite maker

Other Threads