dBase 7.5 - BDE supported yet?

Hello:

Delphi 3 Pro 3.02, BDE 5.11, dBase & Paradox tables, Win 98, Win NT
Server, ReportBuilder, InfoPower.

I recall reading here that dBase 7.5 was not supported by the BDE at
that time. Since then new versions of the BDE have been released - is
it now supported? If not, does anyone know if Borland/Inprise ever
plans to support it?

Thanks,

Rob.
--
Robert Thompson
Montreal, QC, Canada

Re:dBase 7.5 - BDE supported yet?

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:46:24 -0400, Robert Thompson

<robert.thomps...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Delphi 3 Pro 3.02, BDE 5.11, dBase & Paradox tables, Win 98, Win NT
>Server, ReportBuilder, InfoPower.

>I recall reading here that dBase 7.5 was not supported by the BDE at
>that time. Since then new versions of the BDE have been released - is
>it now supported? If not, does anyone know if Borland/Inprise ever
>plans to support it?

I'm not entirely sure about this, but my understanding is that Borland
is not actively developing the BDE anymore.  So new file formats will
probably only be supported through ADO.

HTH,

Jan

Re:dBase 7.5 - BDE supported yet?