DBRadioGroup

How to turn off the border - so we just see the radio buttons?

--
Thanks in Advance

Ant

Re:DBRadioGroup

In article <3b83b19d_2@dnews>, Ad wrote:
> How to turn off the border - so we just see the radio buttons?

You could make a new component derived from this one and override the
Paint method do simply not draw the border.

Another approach (more a short-term fix IMO) is this: drop the
TDBRadiogroup on a panel (as only control on that panel). Set its align
to alClient. Size the panel so the group has the size you want. Now set
align back to alNone, move the radiogroup to the left and up until the
left and top borders are hidden, then size the panel smaller to hide
the other two borders.